DATA PROTECTION ACCORDANCE WITH SPANISH LEGISLATION
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
- Company name: BARCELONA MORTGAGE SERVICING, S.L. (Hereinafter BMS).
- Registered Office: C/Muntaner 200, 3º5ª, 08036 Barcelona
- CIF: B-66694027
- Email: email@example.com
- Customer Service Phone: +34 93 100 23 42
- Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set out in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Barcelona Mortgage Servicing SL (hereinafter BMS) in application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: barcelonams.es, will be incorporated into the personal files for which BMS is responsible, being stored and processed in Spanish territory by the aforementioned file manager.
- The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the business relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training and other activities of BMS.For this purpose BMS, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, has developed and implemented all organizational and technical measures, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided by the user or visitor of the website, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. Users who provide personal data, unequivocally consent to the incorporation of their data to the files containing personal data, for which BMS is responsible, as well as the computerized treatment or not of the same so that they can be used by BMS, in order to facilitate the development of the activity of the business, statistics, remission of commercial information.In the event that the data collected are used for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required. The data collected may be subject to transfer to which the user gives his express consent with the navigation through the web.
- How long will the personal data collected be kept? BMS may keep your data, once the relationship with the user has ended, in order to comply with legal obligations. In turn, it will proceed to the cancellation of the data collected when they are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected.
- LEGAL BASE:
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by members of the Controller’s staff, on the lawful basis of legitimate interest, and to fulfill administrative purposes. Your Personal Data may also be communicated to:
- Companies of the same business group.
- Lenders and financial comparators.
- Credit and solvency information providers such as CIRBE, ASNEF and/or Equifax files.
- Potential investors.
- Brokerage and investor management companies.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, platform providers, web analytics, search engine, hosting services, maintenance and support of our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Providers and partners of marketing and advertising related services, such as digital media and social networks, among others, in order to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and inquiries.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.We will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable laws.In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, BMS is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Users may revoke their consent at any time without retroactive effect, as well as exercise the following rights free of charge:
– Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
These rights may be exercised by writing to BMS, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data, accompanying your communication with a photocopy of your ID, to the postal address: C/ Muntaner 200, 3º 5ª or at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case your email must be digitally signed to prove your identity.
In the event that you do not receive a satisfactory response and wish to make a complaint or obtain further information regarding any of these rights, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es- C/ Jorge Juan, 6 de Madrid).
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to email@example.com.