INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, products that most interest you, etc.. The cookies used by Barcelona MS, or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details in the cookies we use.
The purpose of cookies is to offer you an excellent browsing experience, improve our services based on the uses that users make in relation to the published content or the access they make to the different sections of the same and a faster and more personalized access to the services offered.
Types of cookies on the website:
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and produce reports on website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of collecting information in an anonymous form and reporting on visits through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and compile reports of visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Facebook for the purpose of collecting information anonymously and reporting on the visits that come through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to compile reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||barcelonams.es||Preserves user statuses on all page requests.||Session||HTTP|
|JSESSIONID||New Relic||Preserves user statuses on all page requests.||Session||HTTP|
|lang [x2]||Remembers the language selected by a user when viewing a web page||Session||HTTP|
|_ga||barcelonams.es||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||barcelonams.es||Used by Google Analytics to monitor the rate of requests.||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||barcelonams.es||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|pll_language||barcelonams.es||This cookie is used to determine the visitor’s preferred language and set the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||1 year||HTTP|
Cookies de marketing:
|d/px||Drawbridge||Collects data on user preferences and behavior on the web – This information is used to produce content and advertising more relevant to a particular user.||Session||Pixel|
|_fbp||barcelonams.es||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP|
|fr||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|tr||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Session||Pixel|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who are likely to become customers, it is based on the customer’s online behavior across websites.||Session||Pixel|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences.||29 days||HTTP|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Used to track whether the visitor has shown a specific interest in products or events across multiple sites and to detect how the visitor navigates between sites – This is used for measurement of advertising efforts and to facilitate cross-site broadcast rates.||Session||Pixel|
|bcookie||Used by social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP|
|bscookie||Used by social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP|
|li_sugr||Collects data on visitor behavior and interaction – This is used to optimize the site and make advertising on the site more relevant.||3 months||HTTP|
|lidc||Used by social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP|
|lissc||Used by social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||1 year||HTTP|